1 c. all purpose flour
1/2 c. water
2 c. melted butter
1 drop food coloring
2 c. sugar
- Mix our with 1/2 cup melted butter and make a pastry.
- On a skillet over medium heat, mix 2 cups of sugar with 1/2 cup of water and make a syrup.
- When the syrup comes to the consistency of a thread, add the paste and a drop of food coloring.
- Keep on stirring and add the rest of the melted butter over it until it becomes soft and of a thicker consistency (about 15 minutes).
- Spread on a greased pan.
- When cool, cut it into small squares. Makes into 30 pieces.
- In the place of all purpose flour you can also use gram flour to make the gram flour bur .